Live: Suffolk Downs Racetrack, Boston8:00pm, Thursday 18 August 1966
The seventh date of The Beatles' final tour took place at the Suffolk Downs Racetrack in Boston, Massachusetts, where they gave once concert before 25,000 people.
The concert began at 8pm. The Beatles had previously played in Boston on 12 September 1964 at the Boston Garden. This time they were in the middle of a horse racing course.
The support acts during The Beatles' final tour were The Remains, Bobby Hebb, The Cyrkle and The Ronettes. The group's standard set consisted of 11 songs: Rock And Roll Music, She's A Woman, If I Needed Someone, Day Tripper, Baby's In Black, I Feel Fine, Yesterday, I Wanna Be Your Man, Nowhere Man, Paperback Writer and I'm Down. During the tour they occasionally substituted the final song with Long Tall Sally.
After the show The Beatles and their entourage stayed at a Boston hotel. They left the city at 11:30am the following morning and flew to Memphis, Tennessee.
23. Sunny Bobby Hebb
24. Batman Theme Neal Hefti And His Orchestra
25. Bread And Butter The Newbeats
26. The Little
performs "Sunny" 4:14
1. Yes, I'm Ready
2. If Loving You Is Wrong (I Don't Want To Be Right)
3. Feel Like Makin' Love
5. From His Woman To You
6. People Make The World Go Round
8. Baby What You Want Me To Do
9. (For) Your Precious Love
10. I Feel The Earth Move
Jimi Hendrix - Purple Haze
A SATISFIED MIND
Re-Released by KENT RECORDS 2013
|Genre:||R&B, Southern Soul, Stax|
1. But You Know I Love You - The Sweet Inspirations
2. Please Help Me, I'm Falling - William Bell (mono)
3. Bad News - Clarence Carter
4. Sunday Morning Coming Down - Hank Ballard
5. Sometimes - Facts of Life
6. Only Mama That'll Walk the Line - Pat Lundy (mono)
7. Tennessee Waltz - Otis Redding (mono)
8. Satisfied Mind, A - Bobby Hebb
9. Don't Let Me Cross Over - Ralph Lamar (mono)