Saturday, January 28, 2012

Jennifer Love Hewitt Performs SUNNY on TV special

Sunny song of the day, January 28, 2012

JENNIFER LOVE HEWITT plays NANCY SINATRA in a TV movie

Here she's singing "Sunny" for the troops in Viet Nam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MgkASrzt7v8



Nancy Sinatra's dad, Frank Sinatra, recorded "Sunny" with Duke Ellington.

I phoned Bobby to invite him to see Nancy Sinatra at the House of Blues one night. He said "I'm playing! in Rockport." I responded "Why didn't you tell me you had a gig, you know I'll videotape it"...

Bobby said that it was just a piano performance at the Rockport Inn. I drove up to Rockport, videotaped it and wrote a story for the Gloucester Times. That video has an amazing audio as Bobby tells his story to a packed Rockport Inn, his story set to music, Bobby performing "Sunny" on the piano, a version going in to the boxed set. A rare version of Bobby Hebb performing his signature song on piano!

No comments: